With one bank holiday down and another one in May coming up we wanted to put together a few products which work well for travelling away for the weekend.
Keeping multipurpose items in your makeup bag, toiletries bag and overnight bag is key to your Weekend Getaway so here are the 5 essentials.
1. Embryolisse multi-task creme 30ml £13.00 (boots) is one of those amazing cult products which works as a moisturiser, a make up primer and a cleanser! Using a small amount before putting on makeup works so well and you really don’t need much.
2. Sleek Cosmetics See you At Midnight Cheek and Eye Palette £10 All your looks in one place is key when going away and the sleek palettes are affordable, beautifully pigmented and easy to carry packaging.
3. Pittards 1964 Heritage Tote Bag £295.00 is such a beautiful overnight bag but would also work well as an oversized handbag and is definitely a classic enough style to last a long time.
4. The Mini Wet Brush £6.99 is the handier smaller version of the cult classic. This fits in to a wash bag and will help to tame those tangles whilst away.
5. Eye Candy Gel Wrap System £10.99 (Superdrug) is the perfect pre-weekend treat. Use this and you won’t need to redo your nails for the whole weekend. Simple base coat and top coat without a UV light.